Buy Zudena 100mg generic drug of Udenafil online at low price from most trusted pharmacies to cure Erectile dysfunction.
Zudena (Udenafil) 100 mg is a drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction(ED) in urology. This belongs to a class of drugs called PDE5 inhibitor, which also contains many other medications for ED such as sildenafil, avanafil, tadalafil, and vardenafil. It has been developed by Dong-A Pharmaceutical and is marketed as Udzire. With a maximum concentration of blood plasma reached after 1.0 to 1.5 hours and a half-life of 11 to 13 hours, both on-demand and once-daily usage of udenafil was reported.
What is udenafil – mechanism of action
Zudena active substance is udenafil, an agent for use in patients with ED in Korea developed and approved in 2011. Udenafil belongs in this cluster to the same class of PDE 5 inhibitors as sildenafil and other drugs but differs from them in terms of their onset and duration of action, as well as the selectivity ratio of PDE. Compared to any other ED drug on the market, these pharmacokinetic characteristics make udenafil a unique substance with strong competitive points. Trials in different ethnic groups are required in order for udenafil to be approved for international use, but the data available today and the safety of its application in the country of origin within 8 years suggest that it is only a matter of time before the substance is approved by the FDA.
How Zudena 100 Mg (Udenafil) Works
Udenafil is a PDE-5 that is an active ingredient in Zudena 100 Mg tablet which basically works in ED by increasing the flow of blood to the penis by relaxing the penile muscles in men. Udenafil, sometimes also works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels of the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
How to take Zudena 100mg
Zudena is taken by mouth, no matter what the meal. Do not break or divide a tablet from Zudena. Swallow the whole thing.
Side Effects Of The Zudena 100 Mg (Udenafil)
- Changes in Vision
- Nasal congestion
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Burning, Numbness, Tingling in the Feet and Arms
Zudena 100mg Warning and Precaution
Sexual activity is a potential risk for cardiovascular disease patients, and treatment of erectile dysfunction, including the use of Udenafil, is not recommended for people with heart problems, where sexual activity is not recommended.
Patients with blood outflow obstruction from the left ventricle (aortic stenosis) may be more susceptible to vasodilator action, including PDE inhibitors. Despite the lack of clinical trials of prolonged erection cases (longer than 4 hours) and priapism (painful erections lasting longer than 6 hours), such phenomena are peculiar to this drug class. Patients should seek immediate medical assistance in the event of an erection lasting more than 4 hours (regardless of pain). If priapism is not treated promptly, irreversible damage to the erectile tissue and erectile function may result.
List of those who must take Zudena with extra caution:
- Patients with uncontrolled hypertension,
- Patients with inherited retinal degenerative diseases (including proliferative diabetic retinopathy, retinitis pigmentosa)
- Patients with stroke, myocardial infarction or coronary artery bypass grafting over the last 6 months;
- Patients with severe hepatic or renal impairment; the presence of long QT syndrome or increased QT interval as a result of drug use; predisposition to priapism;
- Patients with anatomical penile deformation; penile implant presence; sexual performance in patients with cardiovascular diseases such as unstable angina; chronic heart failure (II-IV functional level NYHA classification) that has established uncontrolled heart rhythm disordershypotension over the last 6 months;
- Don’t use Udenafil in conjunction with other erectile dysfunction treatments.
- Hypersensitivity to any drug component; simultaneous nitrate receipt and another nitric oxide donor. Don’t take Udenafil if you have chest pain or heart problems with a nitrate drug as well. These include nitroglycerin, dinitrate isosorbide, and mononitrate isosorbide. Nitrates are also found in some recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate Taking Udenafil with a nitrate medicine may lead to a sudden and severe drop in blood pressure.
- Effects on the moving and working capacity of the machinery. Patients need to know how to react to Zudena’s reception before you manage the equipment and vehicles.