Buy Climax Spray Online
Buy Climax Spray generic drug of Lidocaine online at low price from the most trusted pharmacy for Premature Ejaculation.To treat and avoid premature ejaculation, Climax Spray (Lidocaine Topical Aerosol) is used. It also helps by delaying ejaculations to experience longer-lasting sex and increase the length of sexual intercourse. Midas Care Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd. manufactures Climax Spray. In this spray 10% of Lidocaine’s strengths. Each dosage calculated provides 5 mg of Lidocaine U.S.P. From our online pharmacy, you can buy Lidocaine Topical Aerosol (Climax spray). There are 200 metered doses in each Climax spray bottle and a net content of 12gm.
What is Climax Spray 12g ?
Climax Spray is a man-made delay action spray. Climax Spray extends the duration of sexual intercourse ensuring the female partner’s orgasm, leading both partners to an overall enhanced level of satisfaction. Climax Spray is preparation for external use. Climax Spray to increase the level of resistance. When sprayed on extra-sensitive tissue, this Aerosol Spray raises the threshold of resistance to offer gradual and lasting power. In this way, the degree of satisfaction is improved and the desired goals are achieved.
How to Work Climax Spray?
Climax Spray is an aerosol spray that is used to spread USP topically. This raises the sensitivity threshold when sprayed on the extra-sensitive organ to offer gradual and enduring control, thereby improving the satisfaction level and satisfying the expectations desired. Climax Spray is the latest technology in climax control and proved to be powerful in actual testing. This quick-acting formula helps to preserve an erection and delays the ejaculation. Please always ask your partner!
How to use Climax Spray?
Use this if you’re just a male over the age of 18. Spray 15 minutes before sexual intercourse on your penis.
Use the spray as per the instructions below:
- thoroughly shake the bottle for up to 10 seconds.
- Tap the nozzle.
- Apply 3-4 sprays on the head of the penis Spread evenly on the shaft of the penis with the aid of hand Allow the lotion to
- dry off for a few seconds as such.
- It is enough to spray up to 10 sprays per day.
- Rinse the region after the intercourse with the water.
What are the Reaction or Side Effects of Climax Spray?
- Redness of Skin
- Skin Inflammation Due To A Topically Applied Medication
- Stinging Of Skin
Climax Spray’s strengths and USPs:
Climax Spray is loaded with a bundle of benefits:
- this is a quick formula that can be used to treat premature ejaculation instead of the oral form.
- Spray should be applied topically as a local anesthetic.
- Compared to oral formulations, the topical form provides better compliance.
- The onset of action is much faster than oral forms when used topically.
- The side effects are also very small as the topical form and are restricted only to the local application.
- This medication can also be used as a pain reliever as a local anesthetic.
- By creating numbness in the penile region, Climax Spray makes your penis erect.
- It also helps make your penis stay erect in comparison with oral drugs for a longer period of time
- It also increases sensitivity, thereby delaying the ejaculation, avoiding premature ejaculation.
- It enhances the quality of sex life.
Precaution of the Climax Spray
The effects of climax spray can change if you use other drugs concurrently or over the counter products. This may increase the likelihood of side effects or cause your spray to fail to work properly.
Inform your doctor what prescription and non-prescription drugs, nutritional supplements, vitamins, and herbal products you are using or planning to take; so your doctor can help you avoid or manage interactions.
Pursue precautions strictly to prevent adverse effects. Your dosage depends on your condition. If your condition continues or improves, consult your doctor.
When should I not use it?
Do not use this spray if your partner is pregnant or breastfeeding you or your partner is allergic to Lidocaine Hydrochloride you or your partner have any rashes, cuts or broken skin on either side of the penis and other areas that may appear in contact with the topical lotion.
Unless otherwise stated by a doctor, Climax spray should not be used by women and children on the genitals.
Keep away from eyes or mouth contact. Wash your eyes or mouth instantly in case of any contact and contact a specialist.
Using 3-4 sprays could kill too much of the area. To start with, you can consider using just one spray.
Where to Store this spray?
Store drugs away from heat and direct light at room temperature. Do not freeze medicines unless the package insert is required. Keep medicines away from kids and animals.
Unless instructed to do so, do not wash medicines down the toilet or pour them into the drainage. Discarded medication can contaminate the environment in this way. For more info on how to safely discard Climax Spray, please consult with your pharmacist or doctor.
1) After using this spray, how long will my erection last?
The erection time varies from person to person and the number of sprays used. Starting with a spray is suggested and see how long it will last with that.
2) What should I do about the prescribed quantity of this spray?
If you feel you may have used more than the prescribed amount of this spray, please speak immediately to a doctor. Consuming more than the quantity prescribed could produce side effects.
3) Can I get over the counter this Spray (OTC)?
Sure, OTC is available for Climax spray, but it is recommended to consult a sexologist before using the spray.
4) Can I use a condom with this spray?
Yes, After using this spray, you can place a condom.
Fildena | Cenforce | Tadalista | Tadarise | Actilis | Kamagra | Caverta | vidalista | Malegra | Vigora | Avana | Apcalis oral Jelly | Femalegra | Filagra Double | Fliban | Megalis | P Force Fort | Sildisoft | Tadasoft | Tazzle | Zenegra | Ajanta ED Trial Pack | Ukegra Gold | Vigore force | Tadaflo | Silditop | Vega | Sildenafil Oral Film | V Tada