- Sildenafil was developed as a heart medication, but users discovered that it also helped them get an erection.
- Pfizer, the world’s largest pharmaceutical company, applied for a patent on Sildenafil and launched Kamagra.
- Kamagra Oral Jelly works by dilation of certain blood vessels, which stimulates an erection.
- The generic version of Viagra 100 mg is Kamagra 100 mg.
- The active ingredient (Sildenafil) is the same, but the product is sold under a different brand name.
- As a result, the product is significantly less expensive than Viagra while providing the same results.
- Ajanta Pharma manufactures Kamagra Jelly in India.
Read This – Does Viagra Sildenafil Have Side Effects ?