What is Vilitra 60 mg?
Vilitra 60 mg is taken orally to treat erectile dysfunction. Vardenafil monohydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP)-specific PDE5. Erectile dysfunction occurs when a man is unable to obtain or maintain an erection. It usually happens because the blood vessels that carry blood to the private part are too narrow. Vilitra stimulates the flow of blood to the private part.
Vilitra 60 mg Tablet Uses:
Vilitra 60 mg includes Vardenafil as an active substance, which is the most powerful and important erectile dysfunction medicine that works for nearly all men. It is used to treat impotence or erectile dysfunction, which happens when a man is unable to achieve or maintain an erection. An erection occurs when there is blood engorgement in the private part. It has a faster onset of action and can last up to 50% longer than Sildenafil. It is a powerful molecule that requires patients to take a smaller dose to achieve the same or greater effect.
What is the mechanism of action of vilitra 60?
The private part fills with blood during a penile erection. Blood vessels that supply blood to the penis expand or dilate, while vessels take blood away from the genital contract. Vardenafil belongs to a class of medications known as phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE5) inhibitors. PDE5 inhibitors keep PDE5 from restrictive arteries.
Side effects of vilitra 60 Medicine:
Side effects of vilitra 60 as listed below
- Muscle Pain
- Flushed Face
- Stuffy Nose
- Stomach Pain
- Rashes on the skin
- Blurry Vision or Vision Loss
- Chest Pain
- Bleeding in Urine
Vilitra 60 mg tablet contraindications
- Riociguat, also known as attempts, is used to treat pulmonary hypertension. It may cause dangers such as diabetes, breathing problems, nausea, and so on.
- Alpha-blockers and antihypertensive medicines such as Prazopress, doxazosin mesylate (Cardura), prazosin hydrochloride (Minipress), terazosin hydrochloride (Hytrin), Czopress, and others are prescribed for hypertension and erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Itraconazole (Sporanox) and ketoconazole are two antifungal medications (Nizoral). Vilitra 60 mg, which contains vardenafil, lowers metabolism and begins to have negative impacts.
What precautions should be taken?
If you want to stay safe while taking Vilitra 60 mg on a regular basis, you must take some precautions. The first step is to remain alert while taking the medication. The majority of the time, people experience side effects as a result of their careless behavior while taking the medication. Make sure to tell the doctor about your medical history and any issues you’ve had in the past, such as heart issues, nerve problems, liver and kidney problems, high blood pressure fluctuations, and so on. Keep the medication out of the reach of children and at room temperature.
Don’t use Vilitra 60 if you
- Are you allergic to Vardenafil or any of its components
- Use Poppers, a nitrate-containing recreational medicine.
- Take additional erectile dysfunction medicines.