What are vilitra 20 mg tablets ?
Vilitra 20 mg is a medication prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Vilitra 20 mg medicine is a composition of generic Vardenafil which is its principal ingredient known for enhancing the power in men to live a happy sexual life.
The class of phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor encompasses Vardenafil that works as an enzyme inhibitor promoting erection among the men.
Vilitra 20 mg medicine is available in solid form, i.e., tablets, and is the safest as well as helpful medication to resolve the problem of erectile dysfunction. It works for almost all the men by the dent of its fast action and longevity.
When is prescribed ?
Vardenafil is an effective ingredient in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men in Vilitra 20 mg. Doctors prescribe it for its immediate action and long-lasting longevity. Vardenafil’s lifespan is 50% greater than that of Sildenafil capsules. The medicine’s high price speaks for its value and effectiveness.
How to use Vilitra 20 mg ?
Vardenafil is substantially stronger than Tadalafil and is typically used at lower dose levels. Until sexual activity, it should be taken for about an hour. Vardenafil 20 mg tablet usually lasts five to eight hours, after which it remains active in the body but does not have an effect that is as intense. In about an hour, a normal dose of vardenafil takes action.
Vilitra comes to take by mouth as a tablet. You shouldn’t take Vilitra 20 mg more than once a day. It is possible to take a Vilitra tablet with or without food. The physician may tell you to take Vardenafil symptoms less often if you have certain health conditions or are taking other medications.
How does Vilitra 20mg work ?
Nitric oxide is released into the erectile tissues of the penis when a man is sexually aroused. This nitric oxide activates the enzyme known as the guanylate cycle that leads to an increase in the formulation of a chemical compound called guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which in turn causes the blood vessels of the penile to relax and fill with blood. So long so blood fills in the soft erectile tissues, an erection is induced. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP and limits the flow of blood into the penis causing erection failure. generic drug of Vardenafil inhibits PDE5 from working and saves cGMP from breakdown and activates the normal erection cycle. On the tablet box or tablet strip, the correct information about how long it lasts is written.
Side Effects of Vilitra 20 mg
Like any other medication, this drug may also cause other side effects that are not unique to the patient and will vary according to expert reviews
major side effect
The list of severe side effects is not complete and may also include other symptoms.
- severe dizziness
- difficulty in breathing
- Sudden vision loss
- loss of hearing
- severe nausea
- chest pain
- pain or tingling in neck, jaw, or arm
- difficulty in swallowing
- irregular heartbeat
- pain or numbness that spreads to the arms, neck or jaw
- a painful or prolonged erection lasting for more than 4 hours
- a severe headache
- Priapism, which is a critical medical condition in which an erect penis does not return to its flaccid state
Minor side effect
Most common Minor side effects are as follows
- flushing of face, neck, upper chest, and arms
- a headache
- Blistering skin
- stuffy nose
- changes in mood
- body or muscle ache
Precaution of Vilitra 20 mg tablet
- Faced with all these precautions, should any man use Sildenafil, Tadalafil, Vardenafil, Avanafil, no one should use them recklessly, and most of them are safe to use ED pills
- Ask your doctor or physician for more details. ED affects more than 30 million people. Every now and then, many men have problems with erections.
- Women should not take vardenafil, particularly if they are pregnant or if they are breast-feeding.
- A minimum dose of Vilitra 10 mg or Vilitra 20 mg is recommended for men over 65 years of age and heart, kidney and liver light disease patients.