What is Vidalista 60?
Vidalista 60 mg is a Tadalafil generic. Vidalista is a highly effective medication that treats ED or erectile dysfunction in males for up to 36 hours. If you have BPH symptoms, your doctor may prescribe this for you. Although this is beneficial to men, it is not beneficial to women.
Uses of Vidalista 60 mg tablets
Vidalista 60 mg is the most widely used and generic version of the branded medicine Cialis for the treatment of impotence in men. This medication is also commonly referred to as the weekend pill because it has an effect that lasts up to 36 hours. When this sexual issue remedial formulation is taken in the presence of sexual stimulation, the penis stiffens and maintains erections for an extended period of time. Thus, for all males who are experiencing penile failure and want a guaranteed result of prolonged erections, this medication is a sure-shot remedy and the best option.
How should Vidalista 60 mg be taken?
Your doctor will explain the dosage to you, and you can clarify any questions you have at the time. These pills for oral use can be swallowed with water. Food has no effect on the medication, so you can take it on an empty stomach or after a large meal. Because the medicine works for 36 hours after consumption, you can take it whenever you want before having a sexual relationship. You could, for example, take it half hours to 2 hours before the romantic love. You may also notice active results after only 24 hours of use. It is, however, most effective when taken one-half hour before sexual activity.
Side Effects of Vidalista 60 mg
To avoid side effects, you should discuss your health concerns with your doctor ahead of time. Typically, side effects do not last more than 48 hours, but if you do not notice any improvement, seek medical attention immediately. The following are some of the possible side effects:
- Blurring/Loss of Vision
- Breathing Problems
- A headache
- Chest Pain
- Decreased/Loss of Hearing
- Swelling of Body Parts (face, lips, eyelids, etc)
- Body Pain or Sudden Weakness
- Blurring/Loss of Vision
- Painful / Prolonged Erection
- Skin allergies
Vidalista 60 mg Precautions and Warnings
- If you are taking nitrates, you should try to avoid Vidalista 60 mg tablet or generic Tadalafil because it may cause a drop in your blood pressure. This is dangerous, especially if you have cardiovascular issues.
- You should not use this medication if you are a recreational drug user. They may interact with the medication, causing unwanted reactions in your body.
- Consult your doctor if you are allergic to any of its components.
- If you grow a rash, swelling of the lips, or difficulty breathing while taking this medication, seek immediate medical attention. They are symptoms of an allergic reaction.