Buy Silagra 100mg tablets Generic sildenafil citrate prescription online at a low price from a most trusted website to cure Erectile Dysfunction.
Silagra is a male enhancement drug that helps during sexual intercourse to create a steady erection. Among other generic medicines, Silagra is the primary ingredient in Sildenafil. Sildenafil helps to improve blood flow to the penis by dilating the blood vessels. Cipla Ltd produces 100 mg strength tablets.
Uses of Silagra
Silagra 100 mg is effective in treating the problem of ED. It helps men during sexual performance to get and maintain an erection. Nonetheless, for it to function, there is a need for sexual stimulation. You’re not going to get an erection by taking the drug on your own.
How does Silagra work?
Silagra tablets 100 mg contain sildenafil, a type 5 (PDE5) phosphodiesterase inhibitor that works on the penis ‘ erectile tissue to enhance the blood flow needed to cause an erection. Nitric oxide is discharged in the erectile tissue of the penis during sexual stimulation, which activates the guanylate cyclase enzyme. This enzyme raises the levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the veins in the penis, enabling blood to fill the erectile spongy tissues to produce an erection. Another enzyme called type 5 phosphodiesterase (PDE5) breaks down cGMP to prevent blood flow into the penis, allowing an erection to lose. Silagra tablets 100 mg inhibit PDE5 activity, which addresses erectile dysfunction by enabling the natural sexual stimulation system to allow the cGMP mechanism to achieve and maintain an erection.
How to Use Silagra Tablet?
Taking this drug as prescribed by your physician in the dosage and duration. Swallow it in its entirety. Do not chew, crack, or smash it. Silagra 100 mg Tablet may be taken with or without a meal, but it is excellent to take it at a fixed time.
Side effects for Silagra 100 MG Tablet
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Sensitivity to light
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Nasal congestion
- Visual disturbances
- Painful urination
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Missed Dose
In contrast to some medication that requires you to take the missed dose, Silagra is different. You will take it during the next day if you miss or skip a dose.
When you witness an overdose, make sure you get in contact with a doctor. To avoid severe health conditions, immediate medical attention may be needed.
Silagra 100 mg Precaution
- Silagra 100 mg medication is not for women and keeps it out of reach of children
- Do not mix or ingest it with other medicines, especially those containing nitrate
- For optimum results avoid smoking or consuming alcohol or fatty foods before taking this tablet
- Older people and those on medications should consult a doctor for a prescribed dose as they are susceptible to side effects
- Do not indulge in stressful behaviors and those requiring a high degree of mental alertness after ingestion
- Do not take it regularly without your doctor’s approval as it may contribute to dependence and affect your health.
Silagra 100 mg Warning
- During childbirth, Silagra 100 mg Tablet is usually safe to use.
- During lactation, Silagra 100 mg Tablet is likely safe to use. Limited human data suggest that medicine is not a major risk to the infant.
- Alcohol consumption of Sildenafil can lower blood pressure.
- Silagra 100 mg Tablet can cause you to feel drowsy, dizzy, or affect your vision. Don’t drive until you have a clear vision.
- For patients with kidney disease, Silagra 100 mg Tablet is safe to use. No dosage change is recommended for Silagra 100 mg Tablet.
- But, if you have any underlying kidney problem, tell your physician. If it is not well tolerated, a dose reduction may be recommended.
- Cautiously use Silagra 100 mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease. It may be essential to adjust the dosage of Silagra 100 mg tablet. Check with your doctor, please.
- Interaction with Disease
The medication should be stopped in patients with coronary disease and blood pressure fluctuation.
- Interaction with Alcohol
The medication is not recommended with alcohol because it can lead to risks; you should try to minimize the amount of alcohol consumption as it may interfere with the drug’s functioning.
- Interaction with Medicine
The drug interacts with nitrate drugs as active ingredients.
Fildena | Cenforce | Extra Super tadarise | Penegra | Kamagra Full Range | Kamagra Oral Jelly | tadacip | vidalista | Vilitra | Malegra FXT Plus | Suhagra | Super P Force | Vigora Lido Spray | Top Avana | Assurans | Bigfun | ED Trial Pack | Zhewitra Jelly | Filagra FXT Plus | Manforce | Modula | Tadalis SX | Tadora | Valif | Forzest | Vigore Gold | Toptada | Aurogra | Sildamax | Lovento