Buy Megalis 10mg and 20mg Tablets Generic drug of Tadalafil online at a low price from the most trusted pharmacy to cure Erectile Dysfunction.
What are Megalis Tablets?
These drugs are used for treating an enlarged prostate gland in men; it is also used for treating increased blood pressure in the lungs. This medication is a composition of Tadalafil as their primary active ingredient. This medication work by increasing the blood flow inside the penis by widening and relaxing the blood vessels. Macleods Pharma manufactures this drug.
When is prescribed?
This generic tadalafil medicine is used to treat, control, prevent and improve the following symptoms, conditions, and diseases:
- Enlarged prostate glands in men
- Increased blood pressure in the lungs
How do Megalis 10mg tablets work?
This pill has 10 mg of Tadalafil. It is the PDE5 inhibitor. It helps to treat erectile dysfunction as it increases the blood flow into the man’s penis and relaxes muscles in the blood vessels of the penis. It helps to treat pulmonary hypertension also by relaxing blood vessels inside the lungs, thus allowing blood to flow easily. The proper information about how long does it last is printed on the tablet box or the tablet strip.
Other Alternatives Medicine of tadalafil:
How to use Megalis 10mg tablets?
This drug is a prescription medicine and should be taken when it is advised by your doctor only. It has to be swallowed in whole without being chewed or broken or crushed. Generic drug of Tadalafil can be taken on an empty stomach, but it should be taken at a fixed time daily.
Side effects for Megalis 10 MG Tablet
- Allergic skin reaction
- Peeling and blistering of the skin
- Uterine bleeding
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Persistent cough
- Change in color vision
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Missed Dose
Use it as soon as possible if you miss a dose of Megalis 10 Tablet. However, if your next dose is almost time, skip the missed dose and return to your regular schedule. Don’t double the dose.
If an overdose is suspected, contact a doctor immediately. If the overdose is serious, you may need immediate medical attention.
Precautions and Warning for Megalis 10 mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to any of this drug’s other components or tadalafil, then stop taking this drug.
- Do not take more than once a day this drug.
- If you have low blood pressure or have uncontrolled high blood pressure, you should not take the Megalis pill.
- Children and women should not take this tablet because it can lead to serious health effects.
- Take Megalis 10 mg tablet according to your doctor’s instructions. Do not take more or less of this medicine than recommended.
- This medication should be used with care in your heart and blood vessel condition.
- For use in patients under 18 years of age, this drug is not recommended.
- If you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina), stop using Megalis 10 mg capsule.
Interaction of Megalis 10 MG
- Interaction with Alcohol
When taken in conjunction with alcohol, this drug can result in abnormally lower blood pressure, along with fainting, sweating, and dizziness. Therefore, when a person consumes this medication, it is recommended that alcohol use be restricted.
- Interaction with Medicine
This drug combines with other drugs such as ketoconazole, carbamazepine, amlodipine, phenytoin, nitroglycerin, and cimetidine. This interaction will harm both medicines ‘ efficiencies.