What is kamagra oral jelly ?
Kamagra oral jelly is used to treat impotence in males, which is considered as the inability to achieve or maintain a firmly erect penis appropriate for sexual activity owing to inadequate blood flow into the penis.
How does kamagra oral jelly work ?
Sildenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, is included in kamagra oral jelly 100mg. kamagra oral jelly contains sildenafil, which works on the erectile tissue of the penis to enhance blood flow, which is required to create an erection.
This enzyme induces an erection by raising levels of a chemical known as cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to flow into the spongy erectile tissues.
Side effects of kamagra oral jelly
These typical adverse effects are linked to dehydration and are generally alleviated by drinking more water.
- stomach pain
- color vision alterations that are abnormal
- eyesight problems
- a nose that is stuffy or runny
- muscular ache
Precautions of kamagra oral jelly
- If you are allergic to sildenafil or any of the excipients in the formulation.
- If you are allergic to sildenafil or any other medications or foods.
- If you have an issue with your kidneys or liver.
- If you’ve had a heart attack in the past 90 days, you’re eligible.
- If you’ve recently had chest discomfort during sex, heart failure, an irregular heartbeat, high or low blood pressure, or a stroke.
- Side effects may be more common in elderly persons (65 and up). As a result, use this medication with caution.