Kamagra Oral Jelly is a common and effective erectile dysfunction remedy and It contains the FDA-approved active ingredient sildenafil. Contrary to tough swallowing tablets, Kamagra Jelly bags can be pressed and eaten easily on a spoon. Ajanta Pharma manufactures Kamagra Oral Jelly clinically in clean room facilities. The flavors and amounts that are available are mints, cocoa, peach, raspberry, lime, cherry, maple, and Vanilla. Erectile dysfunction is described as a man’s inability to obtain and maintain erections long enough to engage in sexual activity. If you are a man with serious health problems or are over the age of 40, you are at a high risk of developing erectile dysfunction.
What is Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Kamagra oral jelly is a well-known generic form of the brand-name drug viagra. It contains the FDA-approved active ingredient sildenafil, which is commonly used to treat erectile dysfunction. There are some advantages of using Kamagra jelly, which we will go through briefly.
- Easy to swallow: Kamagra jelly comes in the form of a jell that is safe to swallow. Unlike traditional pills, you do not need to drink a lot of water to take the drug. Simply spoon out the entire contents of one sachet and eat it orally.
- Comes in many flavors: Kamagra oral jelly comes in the form of a jell that is safe to swallow. Unlike traditional pills, you do not need to drink a lot of water to take the drug. Simply spoon out the entire contents of one sachet and eat it orally.
- Highly effective: Kamagra oral jelly is considered to be very healthy and reliable because it contains sildenafil citrate. One dose of the drug will provide you with enjoyable sexual intercourse for approximately 4-6 hours. If you are not getting the desired results, please consult your doctor about adjusting your prescription.
How to use Kamagra oral jelly?
Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is described as the inability to obtain or sustain a hard erect penis appropriate for sexual activity due to a lack of blood flow into the penis. Kamagra Oral Jelly relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, increasing blood flow and resulting in an erection, which is the body’s normal reaction to sexual stimulation. Kamagra Oral Jelly, on the other hand, will only function if you are sexually aroused.
How does Kamagra oral jelly work?
Sildenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, is present in Kamagra Jelly 100mg. Sildenafil works on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase blood flow into the penis, which is needed to induce an erection. Nitric oxide is released into the erectile tissue of the penile and activates the guanylate cyclase enzyme during sexual arousal. This enzyme increases levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), a chemical that relaxes blood vessels in the penis and encourages blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues, resulting in an erection. Another enzyme, phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), breaks down cGMP, preventing blood flow through the penis and resulting in erection failure. Sildenafil in Kamagra Oral Jelly inhibits PDE5, thus resolving erectile dysfunction by enabling the normal process of sexual stimulation to stimulate the cGMP mechanism for obtaining and sustaining an erection.
Kamagra Oral Jelly: How effective it is?
Kamagra oral jelly has a high level of efficacy. It is, in reality, one of the most potent generic forms of viagra. It contains sildenafil citrate, which improves erection capacity by increasing blood flow in particular areas of the body, such as the penis. Kamagra’s effects begin within 10 minutes and last for around 5-6 hours. If you want to use Kamagra oral jelly, avoid eating a heavy meal or drinking excessively. Consuming a heavy or fatty meal just before taking Kamagra may cause the drug’s effects to be delayed. Furthermore, Kamagra jelly reacts with alcohol, resulting in unfavorable side effects. It is preferable if you take the drug on an empty stomach.
Side effects of Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Hearing impairment
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Blurry vision
Precautions of Kamagra oral jelly
- Patients of high blood pressure.
- Sildenafil caused allergic reactions in the patients.
- Patients suffering from serious heart failure.
- In patients taking the following medications, use with caution: cimetidine (Zantac), erythromycin, itraconazole, ketoconazole, ritonavir, and saquinavir.
Please contact your doctor before choosing any medicine for ED.