Many men know firsthand about the problems with erection. The members of the stronger sex, having once been in an awkward situation, begin to look for an acceptable stimulant with erection means. Pharmaceutical companies are regularly offering new ways to improve potency to customers in the market for such drugs.
The Suhagra treatment for men – is a generic of the popular sildenafil drug. It has almost similar properties and action principles. The difference is in the agent’s improved formula allowing faster results to be achieved without harming the health.
The preparation composition includes the following components – Sildenafil Citrate
Additional substances – lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, starch, and some other components promoting faster drug absorption.
The number of contraindications to drug use is much less, and the frequency of adverse reactions decreased, due to the improved formula compared to the popular blue pill.
To men who want a guaranteed effect, strong erection, and prolonged sexual intercourse, packed with fresh bright sensations and emotions, it’s recommended to buy stronger tablets.
Application and features and dosage
- The effect comes after 50 minutes, after taking the medication. This time period will vary on the big as well as the smaller side. Depends on the factors as follows:
- Individual traits of a man’s body (body weight, hypersensitivity to the drug’s active substance)
- Eaten food quality and quantity. Fatty foods, for example, tend to delay the drug’s onset of action
The average daily dose is 50 mg. The tablet has a separation for the ease of people who have plenty of the amount of sildenafil so you can easily split it in half. The Drug’s recommended maximum dose is 100 mg. Overcoming the specified risk of the manufacturer leads to a series of allergic reactions and side effects developing.
If you have any health problems and contraindications to take ED pills – please contact your doctor to make sure they will not affect you. A man with a kidney deficiency, liver pathologies, and diabetes mellitus, for example, may purchase the preparation. In such cases, the dose should be reduced to 25 mg. Adjusting the intake of the drug is not required for old patients.
Effectiveness of the Suhagra
Suhagra 100 works in 60-70 percent of males. Up to 95 percent of people are pleased with the increased ability to have sex, according to some scientific reports. This Ed product is easy and user friendly. Your sexual partner may not even be aware when applying it that you have erectile dysfunction, which is important to and almost all men.
After entering the blood, the drug’s mechanism of action consists of inhibiting the synthesis in the body of the enzyme PDE-5, which is responsible for raising the tone and narrowing of the blood vessels, contributing to blood outflow, and maintaining the male’s sexual organ in an unaggregated state.
Around the same time, activity is increased in the NO (nitric oxide) body, which leads to a reduction in vascular tone. This contributes to blood vessel relaxation and unimpeded blood filling so that a constant erection is adequate for sexual intercourse.
By slowing the production of PDE-5, the penis erect condition persists for a longer period of time, thus increasing the duration of sexual contact.
Suhagra for Male Potency helps eliminate even the most serious sexual function disorders. The following results are achieved, due to the regular application of the facility:
- The process of developing an erection was more accelerated
- A man’s sex organ is in the erect state for a longer period
- Intimacy increases over time
- Reduces premature ejaculation problem
- Increased sensitivity of the genitals, erogenous zones, because of which a man is happy with the sexual act
- Improve sensations while in orgasm
- The drug is in effect for 4-5 hours. The partner can commit several sexual acts at this time since the time it takes for him to recover is reduced
Contraindications and side effects
Clinical studies have shown that Suhagra products generally have good tolerability, and in extremely rare cases cause negative reactions from the body. It is recommended to see a doctor for advice before using the product, and also to study the instructions attached to the tablets to prevent adverse reactions from occurring. The most common are:
- Headaches, migraines, and dizziness
- Violation of the work of the organs of sight and hearing (change in color perception, extraneous noise in the ears)
- Dysfunction of the digestive system (nausea, vomiting)
- Tides of blood to the face
- Rapid heart rate
- Allergic reactions to the skin, redness, rash
As a rule, these manifestations have a short-term character. Symptomatic therapy is recommended to get rid of unpleasant symptoms more quickly.