What exactly is Kamagra ?
Ajanta Pharma Limited, one of India’s fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies, manufactures Kamagra. Kamagra appears to be the most popular generic form of Viagra, with advertisements on the internet promoting it as a generic alternative to original Viagra.
Kamagra is a type of erectile dysfunction medication (ED). It contains sildenafil citrate, the active element in generic Viagra, and is available as a Kamagra tablet or Kamagra oral jelly. It’s commonly purchased online as a low-cost substitute for Viagra or Levitra, and it’s thought to operate similarly.
Inhibitory action of PDE5
Kamagra is classed as a PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) inhibitor, which inhibits the enzyme PDE5 that is responsible for an individual’s failure to get or keep an erection. Kamagra inhibits the function of phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors in degrading cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which is important for directing blood flow to the penis via smooth muscle relaxation and mediates the erectile response in patients. Because no phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors limit the activity of cGMP in the patients, sufficient amounts of cGMP are maintained to trigger an erectile response.
What is the definition of erectile dysfunction ?
The main ailment addressed with Kamagra is erectile dysfunction, which is described as a persistent inability to achieve or maintain a good erection for successful sexual intercourse. Despite the fact that it is not life threatening, this ailment has a significant impact on sexual intimacy and self-confidence, lowering one’s quality of life.
According to statistics, erectile dysfunction affects up to 7% of men aged 18 to 29, with the prevalence of the condition increasing as individuals age 50 to 59.
What causes erectile dysfunction ?
As men become older, erectile dysfunction becomes more common. It’s also linked to a number of medical issues, including heart disease and diabetes. Diabetic males are four times as likely than non-diabetic men to suffer erectile dysfunction. They also have a ten-to-fifteen-year head start on erectile dysfunction and have more severe cases.
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by a number of things.
At least one out of every ten men has problems attaining or maintaining an erection at some point in their lives. Physical or psychological factors, or a combination of both, may be to blame. Whatever the cause, not enough blood stays in the penis due to muscle and blood vessel alterations, making it hard and keeping it hard.
Here are a few possible causes:
- Nerve injury; hormonal issues When a man’s sexual interest is piqued, his brain sends signals to his penis to initiate the erection process. These messages, however, cannot be sent effectively if there is nerve injury.
- Insufficient blood supply to the penis;
- Peyronie’s disease; medication side effects
- Peyronie’s disease is a wound-healing illness characterized by a characteristic penile curvature. Although physicians aren’t clear why, many men with Peyronie’s disease have erectile dysfunction.
- Psychiatric and emotional problems;
- Other health concerns related with erectile dysfunction might be exacerbated by smoking, obesity, drug and alcohol misuse, a poor diet, and bad exercise routines.
What’s the distinction between Viagra and Kamagra ?
- To begin with, original Viagra comes in three different dosages: 25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg, allowing doctors to select the strength that is most appropriate for a certain patient. Kamagra, on the other hand, is typically available on the internet in its highest strength, which is 100 mg, and comes in either 50 mg or 100 mg pills.
- Another worry with generic Viagra alternatives is the possibility of contamination and/or incorrect dosages of the active ingredient in each pill. Despite the fact that Kamagra is manufactured in a high-tech facility, the possibility of receiving a pill with a dosage other than that specified on the label still exists.
- Second, Kamagra is a generic medicine that has not been approved by the FDA.
- Even though they both contain the same active component, sildenafil citrate, Kamagra is manufactured and exported from India and is available without a prescription on websites all over the world.
- As a result, Kamagra can be quite harmful if the medication isn’t right for you. You can never be sure if the contents in any drug are completely safe for you without a prescription. Some men prefer Kamagra to other impotence drugs like Viagra since it is a less expensive and convenient option.
- A little budget cut, on the other hand, can expose you to a slew of health dangers. You should only take medications like Viagra or Sildenafil if a qualified and licensed healthcare expert has prescribed them to you.
Kamagra pills are a type of sexual enhancement medication.
Kamagra is available in pill and tablet dosage forms of Kamagra 25 mg, Kamagra 50 mg, and Kamagra 100 mg.
The tablets are small blue diamond-shaped pills that come in single or four pill packets. Orally, with liquids, preferably water, the drug is administered.
The usage of Kamagra pills is prohibited in the United Kingdom.
This signifies that the MHRA has not approved this type of sildenafil.
Even if they are widely available on the internet, you are putting your health at risk by taking the cheapest type of sildenafil citrate.
There are a number of reasons why you should avoid purchasing Kamagra online:
From a legal standpoint
Concerns have been raised about the drug’s distribution in international markets. Even if the Indian Food and Drug Administration has approved Kamagra, the medicine is illegally distributed in the UK.
Kamagra is currently unlicensed in the EU, thus you won’t be able to get it through a doctor. As a result, Kamagra’s specific ingredients and negative effects remain unclear, making its use hazardous and potentially harmful.
Because Kamagra is currently illegal and uncontrolled in the United Kingdom, websites that sell it are likely to sell fraudulent or copycat versions, therefore the specific components may differ. As a result, it’s difficult to determine whether Kamagra will work or not, and the effects of the drug will vary greatly depending on which variety you purchase.
Apart from the legal aspect, there are still a lot of questions about the product’s quality.
Is the risk worth it ?
Because the effects of Kamagra cannot be assessed by a doctor or pharmacist, purchasing drugs like Kamagra over the internet is never worth the risk to your safety and personal health, especially when there is such a wide range of easily accessible and legal erectile dysfunction treatments available. If you’re having trouble achieving or maintaining an erection, speak with one of our healthcare specialists to get a complete picture of your treatment choices.
Treatments for erectile dysfunction that are both safe and effective
Medications taken orally. Avanafil (Spedra), sildenafil (Viagra), generic sildenafil, tadalafil (Cialis), and vardenafil (Levitra) are PDE5 inhibitors that help enhance blood flow to the penis. Patients normally try these medications initially, however they should not be used by men who take nitrates. After using PDE5 inhibitors, patients with sluggish medication absorption (e.g., Parkinsonian patients) may need to wait 2-3 hours for an erection to form.
Mechanism of action of sildenafil
Sildenafil citrate is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor that stops the enzyme PDE5 from degrading cyclic GMP (guanosine monophosphate) once it reaches the corpus cavernosum of the penis. Because it activates and restricts the contraction and relaxation of the penile muscles, this enzyme is responsible for healthy erections.
cGMP levels rise as a result of its effect, and muscles relax, enabling more blood to flow into the penis. When a man is sexually stimulated, this causes vasodilation of the intimal cushion of the helicine arteries, resulting in better erections. Because cGMP is not activated without sexual stimulation, there is no erection.
This medication is broken down by enzymes in the liver and excreted by both the kidneys and the liver. Sildenafil should not be used with high-fat meals for best results, as fats inhibit absorption and, as a result, plasma concentration.
What occurs after a night of sex ?
- Your erection should be gone by now. To avoid long-term harm, seek medical care right away if your erection lasts longer than 4 hours.
- If you have any of the following conditions, you should avoid taking Sildenafil:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient in sildenafil or other related drugs like vardenafil, tadalafil, and others;
- If you’re having allergy symptoms like a rash, itchy skin, redness, swelling of the face, swelling of the tongue, or difficulty breathing, see your doctor right once.
- Have a heart condition (angina pectoris, heart failure, and so on);
- Are using nitrates, such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, and others, which are used to treat heart problems. When Kamagra is taken with certain medications, hypotension (low blood pressure) can occur.
- Have anterior ischemic optic neuropathy that isn’t arthritic (NAION). If you notice any changes in your vision, stop using it right once and see your doctor.
- Have you suffered a heart attack or a stroke? In the event of a myocardial infarction or stroke, a lesser dose of Kamagra (half of the regular daily dose of 100 mg) may be utilized. However, the medicine can only be used six months after a heart attack or stroke, and only if a cardiologist agrees.
- Have genital abnormalities and have liver disease.