Fildena 150 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate) Information:
Fildena 150mg contains the active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate, which is used to treat erectile dysfunction and pulmonary hypertension. Only with a doctor’s prescription may you acquire this prescription-based drug from any of the main online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Fildena is manufactured by Fortune Healthcare (India), one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical businesses.
The main ingredient in Fildena is 150 mg of Sildenafil Citrate per tablet, which is also available in numerous replacements with varied strengths at all of the biggest online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Is The Purpose Of Fildena 150Mg?
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is treated with Fildena 150mg.
- Hypertension of the pulmonary arteries
Fildena 150 Mg’s Mechanism of Action:
Fildena 150 mg pill contains sildenafil citrate, a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor that helps men with erectile dysfunction by boosting blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in the penile blood vessels. In pulmonary hypertension, sildenafil citrate acts by relaxing the blood arteries in the lungs, allowing blood to flow more freely.
Before you start using Fildena 150Mg Tablet, make sure you’ve done the following:
- Sildenafil Citrate is not an allergen for you.
- You do not consume alcoholic beverages.
- All pre-existing conditions, medications, surgeries, food habits, supplements, vitamins, and other factors must be disclosed to your doctor.
Avoid these foods while taking Fildena 150 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate):
- You should refrain from consuming alcohol.
- Smoking should be avoided.
- Avoid jobs that require you to drive or operate machines.
- You must not take any medication without your doctor’s permission or knowledge.
When Not To Use Fildena 150 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate): Fildena 150 mg should be avoided if you:
- Have you developed an allergy or hypersensitivity to it
- Have you ever had a heart or blood pressure problem
- Are you a woman or do you have children
- For the most effective therapy, always visit your doctor.
- If you develop any of the following symptoms, contact your doctor:
Are you on nitrates?
- Have you ever experienced a stroke, a heart attack, or a low blood pressure
- Have a Severe Liver/Kidney Problem
- Are you under the age of 18
- Have you noticed a sudden loss of hearing or vision? Do you have any other diseases, drugs, or therapies
Fildena 150 mg contains the active component Sildenafil Citrate, which is used to treat erectile dysfunction and pulmonary hypertension. Fildena is a prescription-only medication that comes in a variety of dosages and alternatives. Because the age and severity of the condition vary by individual, you should question your doctor about its frequency and length.
Fildena 150 mg should be taken 30 minutes before intercourse at any time. Take small doses at a time and don’t take it for an extended period of time. Females and children under the age of 18 are not advised to use it.
Fildena One tablet taken once a day, 60 minutes before intercourse, aids in the treatment of your sexual health problem.
How Should I Take Fildena 150 Mg?
Fildena 150 mg can be taken as directed by your doctor. Chew, break, or crush the tablet before swallowing it whole with water. It is possible to take it at any moment the day before the intercourse. How Long Should You Take Fildena 150 Mg
Fildena should always be taken exactly as suggested by your doctor. It is not recommended that you use this drug in larger doses or for longer than recommended.
If you suspect overdose symptoms such as a painful erection lasting a long period, flushing, or sleepiness, call your doctor or go to the nearest medical emergency facility right away.
Even if they have identical symptoms, do not share your medicine with anyone close. It has the potential to have negative consequences. Encourage them to see their doctor for symptom alleviation.
Fildena 150 mg missed doses can be taken as soon as you remember, but just before the intercourse. If it’s time for the next dose, skip it, but don’t double the dose the next time. Multiple doses taken at the same time can result in a long-lasting painful erection or other negative effects.
What Are The Most Common Drug Interactions? Fildena may interfere with other medications or supplements you’re taking, causing side effects or causing your medication to stop working properly. Tell your doctor if you’re using any vitamins, over-the-counter medications, herbal supplements, or alcohol. It has an interaction with the following drugs:
- Dexamethasone Ketoconazole
- Atazanavir Nitroglycerin