Impact on our shipping due to covid -19
The world is facing a pandemic that has dropped a boulder on humanity, leaving a massive impact on the globe.
We express our sincere condolence to the people who lost the battle or the ones who lost someone they loved. As much the times are excruciating for people and organisations, we must not forget that humanity can overcome any war by standing united and reflecting solidarity.
Due to immediate measures against Covid-19, businesses and organisations too have been impacted largely. We are trying our best to adhere to our promise of hassle-free shopping for our customers. However, in the current prevailing situations, changes are inevitable.
Kindly understand that a lot of regions and countries are still under lock-down and therefore, it may take
- 4 business weeks to deliver the orders in the U.S. and
- 5-7 business weeks in other countries.
However, we are always there to assist you with queries and complaints. Our team is still dedicated from home to deliver you the best service as much as possible.
While organisations and Medical professional worldwide are sweating to safeguard us from Covid-19, here are a few things that you should keep in mind to act responsibly during a pandemic-
- Practice social distance and restrict outdoor movement. Stay at home.
- Sanitise your hands frequently, practice personal hygiene.
- In case you’re experiencing the symptoms of coronavirus, do not rush to the hospital. This can increase the danger of spreading the virus to people. Contact the helpline numbers of your respective region and seek the right advice.
- Don’t panic and avoid spreading any rumours about the situation.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and face.
Stay updated about WHO guidelines related to Covid-19.
We are all in this together, and we will get through this.
Team Safe Healths!